Saturday, July 12, 2008

George (delete surname or risk libel suit) Still Sucks Dick (Whatever That Means…)

(Author's note: I am to feeling enlightened and more at peace in this American New Year 2009, and felt it was right to remove the surname of the accused from the title of this entry.)

When I began this blog (January 1st of the American New Year), my initial entry was to sarcastically decry the shameful experience of my kitchen remodeling with contractor George (deleted surname).

I'll be to admitting this blog is not a popular one; however, the blog entry which has recieved the most comments is that first one. Although only three commentators left messages, two have the opinion that George (don't forget to delete surname here, too) sucks dick. I do not know what they mean, but I suppose it is not very nice (which, if they experienced what I did, is completely appropriate).

No comments: