Monday, January 7, 2008

Hillary Clinton won't iron your shirt, but I will


Today, the former White House Prime Minister Hillary Clinton was heckled at a rally by misogynists who told her to do the laundry and iron the shirts.

Of course, it was a sexist comment, but what were they thinking? She does not iron shirts! She does not even TOUCH the laundry, much less her wardrobe. She has a personal concierge who dresses her, just as every American Prime Minister has.

But I am letting it be known that I can iron shirts, launder them, add starch, you name it. You have never had a finer article of clothing than the one I personally washed in the river and beat on a rock, I am telling you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Big Blog said...


Does the irony never end?
Am I doomed to always have the need for more Calgon?
I have asked Mr Lee this question many, many times. Alas, I shall never behold the Ancient Chinan Secret!